Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Who Are You?



Hellloooo out there! 

Who are you?

Yes, I mean you.  You, who are reading these words.

I am naturally curious about you.  I know that my friends read my words, but it seems that there are some of you whom I have never met.

I don’t know how much accuracy there is to the Blog Statistics I see…

If they represent people and not just random search engines, then some of you are from:

United Kingdom
India
Ukraine
Belarus
Germany
Austria
Kazakhstan
Russia
Australia
Canada
Latvia
Zambia

Could this really be true?  Isn’t technology amazing?

Not to mention, I still don’t have any idea who PATEXAN is, or some others of you from the USA…

If you post under Anonymous, I will not know who you are.

Would you do me a favor?

Add a comment to this post about yourself.  I moderate the posts.  I will not make it public if you ask me not to…

Please tell me who you are, how you found this Blog, and what interested you about it?

Do you need someone to join with you in praying about something?  You can share that, too, if you like.

Please make sure to tell me if you want your comments kept private, and I will not post to public.

If you would like a personal response (not posted here), include your email address.

I am excited to meet you!

Janice 

11 comments:

  1. I am from Charlotte, NC. USA YOUR neighbor and a daughter of the King. (Maureen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you
    You know me
    You're sweet as can be
    You're always you, never to deceive
    Your my friend for life your elbows to me
    Elbows dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. From Sunday School (Susan)

    Says Anonymous because I don't have a Google account.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello, Im Genevieve Gayoso from the Philippines. I find travellingsolo so nice and im reading a lot. God bless you maam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im from the Philippines maam..and I read a lot of your blogs. God bless you more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Genevieve! Thanks for reading! Do you know Brent and Kim Burdick?

      Delete
  6. hi!!! i am from Kenya!!! i really love your posts. started reading them today and i haven't stopped!!! God bless you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Fiona from Kenya! Welcome! I am so happy you are reading. Many Blessings to you.

      Delete