Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thankfulness



At Brenda & Glenn Young's beautiful Charleston Home...

I feel ready for a relationship again...not sure what God will do.  I have felt ready before and I was wrong.   I have friends praying and the teens that I mentor are praying.   They're all over that! They love to talk about relationships and hear stories from my past.  

Yesterday, I was a little disappointed and I took a minute during my day to remind myself of the truth.  This is what I wrote:



I am so thankful for my freedom.

I am so thankful that I am not financially dependent on someone else.

I am so thankful that my world is large and my friends, generous.

I am so thankful for my physical health.

I am so thankful for my spiritual journey.

I am so thankful for my emotional health.

I am so thankful to be “unstuck.”

I am so thankful that I am content.

I would love to have a healthy man to share my life with;

I am thankful today that my happiness does not depend on it.

Thank you, God….





No comments:

Post a Comment