Thursday, November 7, 2013

I Did What I Said I'd Never Do Again....

Fun, Passionate, Analytical and Expressive...not afraid to laugh at myself but not self-deprecating.  Love to travel, write, reflect, enjoy meals with friends, laugh as much as possible, and dream big.  I enjoy a balance of time alone and time with dear friends.  I'm an inspirational Blogger..I think I have a book or two in me.  Growing in Grace...recovering legalist. Emotional Health is very important to me...Low Drama!

Young at heart...most people say I seem younger than my years.  I am a sincere follower of Jesus and long to know Him better.  That means I take scripture seriously...if you are looking for a hook-up, I am not your woman.  Premarital sex if off the table.  I am practicing faithfulness...first to God, second to myself, and third to my husband, whom I have not met. Could he be you?


Okay...so here it is.  My profile on Christian Mingle.  I said I'd never, ever do Internet dating again.  I did a total of 10 years on Match.com and E-Harmony combined.  I have many, many funny stories.  Some sad.  But it ended up being a lot of work for no long-term reward.  

I mentioned in my last post that I have been feeling ready again.  One night I got curious and decided to peruse the guys on Christian Mingle.  I filled out a profile. I decided to be 100% upfront about who I am and what I want.  No holds barred. This time, I am what I am...it is what it is.  No apologies.  I am not ordinary, not average.  I am unique.  Wonder what will happen....stay tuned...








2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I think you're in the right place to try to find exactly what you're looking for it's all about in the right place at the right time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you!!!! Don't get excited, I'm a woman, lol! I already said a prayer for you and this new adventure. Can't wait to see what happens. Who needs Real Housewives of Blah, Blah Blah??? We have you!!!!!! Love the picture...that twinkle in the eye made me laugh.

      Delete